Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Before!

Love My DUSTY FLAG?

  See my patient son! 



See the door?  It leads to the Principal's office!


My students helped me move!  I have no idea where they put things!
 Check out my SMART BOARD!
This is what my classroom looked like in July!  Our custodian is one of the hardest working people I have ever met!  She has a summer schedule and don't even think of getting in her way!  One thing I must say is our school is always sparkling clean before the first day of school in September.  It will be a sad day in October when my favourite custodian retires.  Who ever follows her has big shoes to fill! 

2 comments:

  1. Love those curtains! I had the same ones in a portable a couple of years ago! :-) Now my classroom just has plain roll blinds taht are a bit translucent.

    Mme Aiello @ Teaching FSL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but they are gross close up! Tiny pin holes are forming in them! I think if they were ever washed they may fall apart!

    ReplyDelete