Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 1, 2013

As Good As It Can Get & Fall Party!

Well, I have done what I can do to finish my class. My boards are bare because I believe in Co-creating things to put up on the wall. I painted and made this room my own. I look forward to meeting my class of 21! 1/2 split should be an adventure! Now, about the party! The new online catalogue is open today! Yay! If you live in Ontario, please shop and go through the portal! Here is the link: https://www.mythirtyone.ca/shop/catalog.aspx?eventId=E3614633&from=DIRECTLINK If you live outside of Ontario, please contact me directly for ordering information! I love the fall colours! Don't forget the fall specials! For every $40 you spend in September, get an ORGANIZING UTILITY TOTE for $18 or a SUPER ORGANIZING UTILITY TOTE for $30!

1 comment:

  1. The arrangement you made was mind blowing.Each and every things are looking beauty from one another.
    Online Gifts Delivery In Bangalore

    ReplyDelete